Crazy dancing man Crazy dancing man

I may be wrong but did you do this for practice over Jazza's tutorial? Looks simillar but I can understand lack of originality if it's just practice. Otherwise, I'd like to see more polished humor.

RiddhimanDey responds:

Yes I did this for mainly practice, Although it didn't turn out very well its still better than most of my works. I am still beginner animator and yes I watch Jazza's tutorials to improve my animation skills :)

Desert Car Desert Car

I am not afraid of your lawyer..!
Seriously, this was totally absurd and I liked it very much.

Boiling Keg Boiling Keg

This is so perfectly violent!! Took me right back to the days of Metalocalypse. Good job man :)

Day 6 - Inktober Day 6 - Inktober

This is not a critique, just my personal rant... how the F is this rated same as cell shaded images of big butted girls on this site is beyond me.

Unfortunately I can't press a 6 or 7 to show what you do is much more appreciated, so have a 5.

Sabtastic responds:

Hah!! Aww thanks so much.
I would be lying if I said I didn't contribute to the butt pile in the art portal but I totally get what you mean. We kind of see nothing butt (< 2016 pun of all time).

Glad you like it!! <3 <3

Jokey Jokey

I know this is supposed to be a review and I try not to fangirl too much but wow, this is just way too cool. Looks so... expensive, if you know what I mean? *applause*

AbominableGod responds:

Not quite sure about the "expensive" really, but thanks for the kind words regardless.

Dreamy Courtyard Dreamy Courtyard

This is not a review, this is a simple public statement that I want this on my wall. It's gorgeous.

Xephio responds:

thanks, glad to hear that!